Corporate Culture, Cyber Security, Business and Technology Transformation
Christiane Wuillamie has over 25 years of business experience. She has run software companies and led technology groups within financial institutions.
Christiane is an expert in shaping technology, security, business systems and cultural change to help companies across the globe solve complex business challenges.
In 1994, she set up CWB, an international consulting, software and managed services company. She grew her business by 100%, year-on-year, without any external investment, and exited through a trade sale after seven years.
Christiane credits her company’s success to its thriving culture, which was based on accountability, feedback and personal development.
She has won many awards, notably an OBE for her services to business and tireless support of SMEs.
Christiane is co-founder and CEO of Pyxis Culture Technologies, which specialises in predictive culture analytics for business growth and improvement.
When Christiane is not following her amazing daughter Stephanie‘s musical career, she enjoys watching sports notably Rugby, Athletics and Tennis, she has a motor racing licence and loves her cat Sibelius.
Board Director Experience:
March 2022 – Present
Non-Executive Board Director and Shareholder’s Representative
March 2019 – August 2021
Board director at Electrosonic
- Applied Experiential Technology Company
- Business Transformation & Board Governance
2011 – 2017
NED trustee of global INGO of WaterAid
- Member of Risk & Remuneration Committees.
- Two terms limit (6 years)
- Contribution in Technology, Cyber Security, HR, Board enhancements
- 2000 Virgin/Sunday Times Profit Track 100
- 1999 Virgin/Sunday Times Fast Track 100
- 1999 Finalist Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- 1998 Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year Finalist
- 2017 Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for Services to Business
- Member Pinnacle – The Pan-Asian Corporate Board Initiative
- Member of the Worshipful Company of International Bankers
- Fellow of the United Nations – Institute for Responsible Leadership
- Visiting Senior Fellow in Entrepreneurship & Business Turnaround at Suffolk Business School
- Ambassador for The Commonwealth Women’s Entrepreneurship Accelerator Programme (CWEA)
Christiane Wuillamie OBE
If you are serious about restructuring and business transformation, Christiane is available for advisory support or hands-on assignments.
For a confidential meeting or discussion, please contact Christiane at: