Global Business Transformation, IT Restructuring and Cyber Security Management
Christiane Wuillamie has over 25 years of experience in Technology from Software Development to running Software Companies and Financial Institutions Technology Groups.
Christiane has been helping companies across the globe blend technology, security, business systems and cultural change to solve complex problems.
She set up CWB, an international consulting, software and managed services company which offered fixed priced services achieving 40% margin. She grew this business 100% year on year over 7 years without any external funding before a trade sale to Thales.
She credits the company success to having operationalized end to end an excellent culture based on Accountability, Feedback and Personal Development.
She has been recognised with many awards, notably the Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for Services to Business and her tireless support of SMEs.
She is Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of CulturSys, Inc. a company specialising in predictive culture analytics for business improvement.
Board Director Experience:
Board Director at Electrosonic
- Applied Technology Company
NED Trustee of WaterAid, a global INGO
- Member of Risk & Remuneration Committees.
- Served two terms limit (6 years)
- 2000 Virgin/Sunday Times Profit Track 100
- 1999 Virgin/Sunday Times Fast Track 100
- 1999 Finalist Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- 1998 Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year Finalist
- 2017 Officer of the Order of the British Empire for Services to Business
Christiane Wuillamie O.B.E.
If you are serious about restructuring and business transformation, Christiane is available for advisory support or hands-on assignments.
For a confidential meeting or discussion, please contact Christiane at: