Senior Advisor to global businesses on Business Transformation, IT Restructuring and Cyber Security Management
Multicultural Business Experience:
- Speak fluent English, French, Vietnamese. Conversational German & Spanish
- Opened offices in London and New York
- Sold and ran large technology recovery projects to global bank CEOs, COOs and CIOs in UK, US, Japan, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland
- Managed staff from 21 different countries
Cutting edge technology and cyber security expertise:
- Large-Scale Transformation:
- International Telco – Restructured 15,000 skilled employees and implemented Resource Management Process with a Culture Change programme
- Public Financial Software Company – Restructured Global Sales Organisation, Improved Sales Compensation Model & Set up Sales Operations, Consulting Services & Training.
- Advisory to CEO and Board of Swiss private bank on Cyber Security, Produced Cyber Security Roadmap and organized successful search a new CISO.
- Digital Transformation: coaching of Head of Software Development on Agile, new Technology and process
Business Review, Restructuring & Turnarounds:
- Restructured VC backed Company for sale
- Restructured FTSE 100 UK technology investment company portfolio for strategic rationalization
- Review & Recommendations of UK Export Finance Business for UK Government
- Review & Recommendations of UK International Trade Customer Journey for UK Government
- Christiane is a Visiting Senior Fellow in Entrepreneurship and Turnaround at the University of Suffolk.
CEO/Founder with full P&L responsibilities:
- Founded an IT Services (Consultancy, Software Development & Managed Services) Company that grew 100% year-on-year for 7 years.
- Built and managed a company of 300 people, with offices in 3 international locations
- Set up full Board with Non-Executive Directors and registered the company as a Plc (Public Limited Company)
- Achieved a successful trade sale in eighth year, Company was self funded, no external investment.
- Founded a Search Company focusing on Senior Technology personnel in the Financial Services Sector
- NED Trustee of WaterAid, a global NGO,
- Member of Audit & Remuneration Committees.
- Served two terms limit (6 years)
- Visited Burkina Faso & Malawi to review governance and efficacy of multiple Aid projects
- Operationalized corporate culture to support growth and strategy execution
- Successful in building a service culture focused on performance and accountability
- 2000 Virgin/Sunday Times Profit Track 100
- 1999 Virgin/Sunday Times Fast Track 100
- 1999 Finalist Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- 1998 Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year Finalist
- 2017 Order of the British Empire for Services to UK & International Business